General terms and conditions of the company Regidor GmbH
I. Basis of contract
- The contracting party shall be the signatory of the order confirmation or order placement.
- As far as business or similar conditions of the contractor are not specifically agreed, they are not part of the contract.
- All amendments and additions to the contract must be made in writing to be effective.
- The type and scope of the drying work to be carried out shall be determined by the contract. They shall be carried out in accordance with the recognised rules of technology.
- When carrying out drying work, the following shall also apply to the equipment provided:
- The equipment listed in the operation report shall be handed over to the client or a person designated by the client
- named person in perfect condition.
- The client or the third person named by him shall handle the equipment handed over with care
- handle it carefully. They may not tamper with the device and may only use it for its intended purpose. Information on the use of the device shall be provided on site. In the event of malfunctions, the contractor shall be notified immediately by telephone. Only the electrical cables provided by the contractor may be used.
- The client shall ensure that unauthorised third parties refrain from any possibility of influencing the device. The client shall be liable for any damage other than that caused by the intended use.
- After taking back the device, the contractor shall inspect it at the place of use. The contractor is obliged to inform the client immediately of any damage that may have occurred to the device.
- The leakage detection is not dependent on success. The basis of the service contract is the use of technician hours and building diagnostic measuring and analysis techniques at an hourly rate or flat rate, as well as the documentation of the work carried out. The pipe burst areas measured and defined by us are suspected points which are interpreted taking into account the physical and building-specific conditions.
- Invoices shall be paid within 14 days of receipt without discount.
- If the drying equipment is only rented out, each day of the rental period shall count towards the calculation of the rental period.
- The prices do not include the energy costs. These are to be borne by the client himself.
- For all disputes arising from the contractual relationship, if the Client is a registered trader, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the action shall be brought before the court having jurisdiction for the registered office of the Contractor .