Disinfection - Germ reduction - Mould treatment
We also carry out disinfections to kill or inactivate pathogens in the course of the drying measure. These are often necessary in the event of water damage due to contamination by waste water. The term disinfection refers to the control in the sense of germ reduction of moulds and bioactivities on surfaces and in cavities. Depending on the materials affected and the cause of the contamination, there are various treatment options, ranging from surface or foam disinfection to fogging or ozone treatment. Our trained specialists will also decide which disinfection method to use in your case.
We eliminate mould, fungi, bacteria, and the odours they cause in wooden structures and insulation materials. We have been working on disinfection and decontamination projects for over 20 years. We currently provide disinfection services for residential, municipal, healthcare facilities, office buildings, school buildings, the food industry and manufacturing facilities. Our safe, synergistic processes are validated by relevant experts and offer a combination of disinfection and removal of biohazardous contaminants, making them more effective than simple cleaning methods. Disinfection is also recommended in cases of suspected biological contamination.
Possibilities for decontamination are e.g.
- Ozone treatment
- Surface disinfection
- Foam disinfection
- Foam disinfection of cavities
What we offer:
- In the event of damage, prior control measurement (sampling) to determine the degree of exposure
- Inspection of the object on the basis of a detailed checklist to determine the type and extent of the load
- Examination of the immediate structural environment (floor structure, storeys, soil-integrated components and systems, etc.) and decision on the basis of the individual damage situation and the structural/spatial conditions
- Clarification of treatment details: rinsing or foam treatment? Is edge joint treatment sufficient? Sanierung oder ist der Rückbau erforderlich?
- Selection of a biocidal product and professional implementation.
- Subsequent technical drying. Alternatively, additional success control after technical drying