Our measurement technology
Our measurement technology in the event of water damage.
"Ideas make the difference"
- Thermography: thermal imaging - infrared imaging - temperature differences are visually displayed .
- Moisture measurement: this is measured superficially, non-destructively up to 3 - 5 cm into the material .
- Frequency analysis system: acoustic measurement of pipe fractures .
- Computer analysis: the pipe network computer detects every drop of water or gas loss in technical pipes .
- Correlator: measures pipe breaks at a precise distance .
- Search gas method: non-hazardous gases are filled into the pipe network and electronically detected at the point of leakage .
- Flat roof detection: for detecting leaks in the flat roof area .
- Fog machine: for locating in base channels, flat roofs, etc.
- Endoscopy: for internal inspection of small pipelines .
- Camera technology: in various sizes, depending on pipe diameter .
- Material scanner: scans concrete or masonry for pipes .
- Pipe location: for pinpoint measurement of the pipe position .